(Metal)Insane Guitar Shreddage (Metal)Insane Guitar Shreddage

Nice Shreddage!

Your comment on theory made me smile, so I had to write this review. Your theory is in fact rock-solid. The melody is written very well. The end chord is a little bit bizarre, and I feel like you could've added a few different things to make the song more interesting. Maybe another guitar/bass/synth, maybe a more interesting drum part. But in regards to the guitar, it's very good.

Boo to whoever gave you a 0, it doesn't deserve it, so I"ll do my best to "even it out" with a 5. For the review's sake, I'll give you a 7/10 for a good melody.

P.S. Yikes. My 5 only raised it 1.32. That suuucks.

Ranter - Colour My World Remix Ranter - Colour My World Remix

Very Nice!

This is brilliant for your first techno/tranceish piece!

I love the stereo effect you have going in the intro.

At like 1:12ish, I love how you bring it down, but I would looove to hear a really soft pad or something with the melody. I would probably use the one that starts at 1:23, and just keep it really quiet. (I'm really just throwing ideas out there) Just a personal preference; I like having that bass/chordal foundation there.

At 1:38, I like all the parts you have going. I would maayybee suggest turning down the pad with all the distortion/noise just a little bit, I feel like it covers up the other parts.

3:00ish. Love it. The only suggestion I could make is starting that section softer, and building up the volume until the 3:30 mark and putting some kind of climax point there because that part does get slightly repetitive and the volume change would make it more interesting.

3:56: See 1:38.

Overall, fantastic piece for your first one in the genre!
9/10, 5/5 from me for a few personal opinions here and there.

ranter responds:

Thanks alot for your idea's and suggestions and i'm really going to try it out check this one out within 2 days and i'll bet you i've changed alot of the parts again!!

And thanks for the rating!!

Also check out my other songs wich aren't trance but are a bit better with transitions and such!

[DJC] The Trick [HD2010][WiP] [DJC] The Trick [HD2010][WiP]

Good Track!

I love your beat! The intro and the general structure is very good.

I think the reverb, ESPECIALLY in the intro, is really too high. Throughout the rest of the piece it evens out a bit but it could still be turned down.

Other than that, I love it!
8/10 4/5 from me! Great job on your first track!

DjCryogenetic responds:

Not my first track, more like the 200th something.
but thanks.